Thursday, March 1, 2012

Eye of the Tiger

I've been working on some lovely peyote stitch and loom bracelet patterns lately, but this one has got to be a favorite of mine. It is not really for the "beginner beader", as it has a whopping 35 different colors of Delica beads to give it a realistic look. You can bead up a tiger bracelet of your very own with the help of this pattern, which includes a full color pattern, a large easy to print black and white symbol graph with key, manufacturer bead color # and exact bead count needed. Also, I will send you a large, hi res pattern photo that you can zoom WAY in on. Make sure to send me pictures of your finished bracelet, I love seeing my patterns made by fellow beaders!

Take a look around my shop...if you buy 2 patterns, you get a 3rd at no cost!


No comments: