Monday, July 13, 2009

Tresuries!

Yes, plural...found myself in TWO treasuries over the weekend, and the curators were lovely enough to contact me to let me know!

Click on the pictures below to go to the treasuries, feel free to click and comment!

Summer Peach Harvest



Levitate



Here are my favorite items from the curators of the treasuries (the people that picked the items for their treasuries). Click on the pictures for description and pricing info.

From AngiesJewelryDesign:



From BeadSire:

5 comments:

DVArtist said...

Congrats on TWO tresuries!!!

Nicole/Beadwright
http://beadwright.blogspot.com

Nicomi Nix Turner said...

Great treasuries!

ThreadBeaur said...

Wow Two treasuries! That is great. Did you get a ton of extra views from them? Great items.

Gallery32 said...

Congrats! Those are both lovely treasuries :)

Pink said...

Congrats! I really love the peach treasury.