Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Monday, December 14, 2009
I started an entry but unfortunately due to my more work at my office job I wasn't able to finish in time. I did finish it this weekend though, so there shall be some pictures for you later this week - after the giveaway.
There are some great designs to choose from - so please take a minute to take a closer look at the entries by clicking on the links below. When you have decided on your favorite, head on over to the EBW Blog and vote. Thanks so much!
1. Serenity Cuff Bracelet - BettyStephanBeadwork
2. Tara (Goddess of Peace and Protection) - noritadesign
3. Dream Medallion - sagescupboard
4. Snow and Ice Necklace - AngelqueCreations
5. Peace Piece peyote cuff - randomcreative
6. Tide Pool EBWC December - JoniLynn
7. Golden Creamy Bouquet Necklace - bead4me
8. When Red meets Black - BeadsAndI
9. In Heavenly Peace - HauteIceBeadwork
10. La Donha - SilverDragon
11. Black and White Twist Necklace - MoreThanSomewhat1
12. Dove of Peace - ArtBeadwork
13. Peace on Earth - SmadarsTreasure
14. Go For The Gold - carosell
15. Peace, Love, and Beautiful Hair (Clip) - adinahalperndesigns
16. Winter Necklace - AsteropeBC
17. Snowball Necklace - BeadedExtravagance
18. Purple Frost Necklace - SpringColors
19. SIOBHAN - Beaded cabochon necklace - Stellaltinaan
20. Ray of Light - Lauralia
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
With Christmas just around the corner, I thought it would be a great time to give away a bracelet. I made this following Sandra Hallpenny's pattern, she offers the pattern for free. If any beaders out there want to make one for themselves, here is the link: Round Lace.
It is woven with size 11 toho seed beads in a pretty matte red color, and finished with a gold plated swivel lobster clasp. I just love these clasps because they keep the bracelet from getting twisted up on your wrist.
Rules/How to enter:
Entering to win this bracelet is simple. The giveaway is open to all residents of the USA and Canada.
- 1. Visit my ArtFire shop and find your favorite item.
- 2. Post a comment on THIS blog post telling me what your favorite item is. If you are not a blogger member please leave a way for me to get in touch with you for your address in case you win.
- 3. Extra entry: To up your odds of winning, tweet about the giveaway on twitter. Your tweet should include a comment and link to my blog. Let me know that you have twittered by leaving an additional comment with your twitter ID so I can see your tweet - this will be your extra entry.
That's it! Easy peasy.
The winner will be chosen December 16th via a random number generator.
I will contact the winner immediately. If you get back to me with your address before the 20th, you'll be recieving the bracelet just in time for Christmas. The bracelet will be shipped in a pretty box, suitable for gift giving - just in case you plan on gifting the bracelet to someone else.
Men, don't be afraid to enter - I'm sure there's a woman in your life that would be delighted to own this lovely bracelet!