The December 2009 Etsy Bead Weavers Challenge has such a great theme, I think. The winners of the last challenge, SmadarsTreasure and AngelqueCreations, chose "Peace Piece" - to represent peace and the winter olympics.
I started an entry but unfortunately due to my more work at my office job I wasn't able to finish in time. I did finish it this weekend though, so there shall be some pictures for you later this week - after the giveaway.
There are some great designs to choose from - so please take a minute to take a closer look at the entries by clicking on the links below. When you have decided on your favorite, head on over to the EBW Blog and vote. Thanks so much!
1. Serenity Cuff Bracelet - BettyStephanBeadwork
2. Tara (Goddess of Peace and Protection) - noritadesign
3. Dream Medallion - sagescupboard
4. Snow and Ice Necklace - AngelqueCreations
5. Peace Piece peyote cuff - randomcreative
6. Tide Pool EBWC December - JoniLynn
7. Golden Creamy Bouquet Necklace - bead4me
8. When Red meets Black - BeadsAndI
9. In Heavenly Peace - HauteIceBeadwork
10. La Donha - SilverDragon
11. Black and White Twist Necklace - MoreThanSomewhat1
12. Dove of Peace - ArtBeadwork
13. Peace on Earth - SmadarsTreasure
14. Go For The Gold - carosell
15. Peace, Love, and Beautiful Hair (Clip) - adinahalperndesigns
16. Winter Necklace - AsteropeBC
17. Snowball Necklace - BeadedExtravagance
18. Purple Frost Necklace - SpringColors
19. SIOBHAN - Beaded cabochon necklace - Stellaltinaan
20. Ray of Light - Lauralia