Beading the bail presented a challenge, or I just wasn't doing things right to start with...live and learn!
I used size 15 beads at the top, but realized they werent as uniform as the delicas and had to backtrack a good half hour. I started this time with the delicas and knew things were going to work much better right from the start. Put some 15's along the side to cover the string/stitch, and it's purty.
I'm going to try and get a before picture of the stone, because side by side you can really see how the silver was taking attention away from the stone, and how the black brings it to the forefront. For now, here's the finished piece:
Bracelets projects galore! - mixed media
2 hours ago