Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Delights

I wove these little lovelies over the weekend, realizing that December is here already!

This bracelet is a simple weave, finished off with a gold wire guardian and a gold-plated swivel clasp. I LOVE the swivel clasps, because your bracelet never gets twisted.



This little "Christmas Bell" was woven around a wooden bell shape with toho seed beads, sizes 11 and 15. I included a woven loop bail, and for the "bell" I used a swarovski glass pearl.

I entered this pendant in the Christmas competition on craftjuice.com. Vote for me HERE.

Doesn't red, green, and gold simply look great together?



7 comments:

Erika said...

What a great take on a holiday bracelet. I love how you wove the colors together so that it did not look like something an elementary teacher would wear for class (I was a teacher).

Over The Top Aprons said...

Congratulations ... you are one of the winners of the celebration of my website Over The Top Aprons.

You win is to have your widget placed on my blog for 1 month.

Please get back to me and let me know if you have a widget and just how we can place it on my blog.

Thanks so much for taking part in the Celebration.

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful.

BeadedTail said...

Both pieces are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

it's a great combination. looks perfect during the holiday:)

DVArtist said...

Hi you know I love your work and your blog. I have an award for you. To retreive it go to my blog.
http://beadwright.blogspot.com
Thank for sharing with all of us.
Nicole

Over The Top Aprons said...

Hi, yes, congratulations on winning the widget spot on my blog: overthetopaprons

The widget size is usually 125X125 ... willthat work or do you need a different size. you can contact me at: overthetopaprons@syix.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.