Monday, March 2, 2009

Extra life anyone?

I managed to get a picture of this 1UP Mario mushroom before giving to my lil' sister. She said she wanted a key chain. The clasp is a swivel, so she can clip it on her shoe, phone, or wear it on a chain, too. I'd love to bead up a fireball flower sometime. So much to do...




I have a handful of small goodies I was hoping to get photographed last night but my attention was quickly diverted when the UPS man dropped off a package on my door.

My new toy...in all its glory. Wanna know what it was? Head on over to HoopFlow to get the rest of the story.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

That's awesome.

Anonymous said...

That's excellent! One can never have too many lives on hand.

Summer said...

That's so cool! Totally belongs on GeekCrafts... you should submit, hehe:-)

Hot Rocks said...

There is an award waiting for you on my blog!