Anna of A Rose By Name has tagged me with this interesting meme.
This is my second "tagging" in a week so I'm a little excited.
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.
OK, here goes...
1. Laughably enough, Anna and I have one of the same "quirks". I ALSO have to make sure butter or jam or peanut butter covers the entire slice of bread, all the way up to the corners. Can't have a dry bite now, can we!? My lovely husband learned this very early on in the relationship, lucky for me. =)
2. I have a thing for triangles. I have to fold my napkin/paper towel into a triangle, and it bothers me when I can't do it perfectly (damn select-a-size rectangles).
I also cut my sandwiches into triangle pieces. I got this from my grandpa who used to make me banana sandwhiches when I was little and cut them this way. When eating slices of cheese I also fold them into little triangle pieces.
3. I refuse to wear uncomfortable shoes. Absolutely no high heel pumps. Those things are awful and frankly, I don't know how women do it.
4. I have a problem with starting one project and finishing it before starting another one. Not to say I don't finish it, I just tend to have 6 or 7 ( or 8) things going at a time.
5. I don't like the phone. I'm not sure what it is, maybe it's becuase you can't see the persons body language when they're speaking...but I like to keep my conversations short and sweet. I like talking to people, but just face to face. Or email...which yes you still can't see their body language but at least you have time to think about an appropriate response.
6. A lot of people talk in their sleep but apparently I hold conversations in my sleep. I've been told by my husband that I will ask random questions in the middle of the night, he'll respond thinking I'm awake, and then I'll respond to what he said. In the morning he tells me about it and I haven't a clue what he's talking about.
Now I have to pass this meme along to other bloggers and I choose:
3. Michon Jewelry
5. Catherinette Rings
Bracelets projects galore! - mixed media
2 hours ago