Sunday, August 10, 2008

Voting now open for bead-patterns.com "Wedding" beading contest

How lovely of http://www.bead-patterns.com/ to host a "Wedding" themed beading contest the summer that I get married! Somewhere in between sending invitations and finding the perfect wines for the big day I managed to weave a necklace that I hope will become a family heirloom.


I entered my bridal necklace "Wedding Bells", I hope you like it, and I hope even more that you like it enough to vote for me.



Click to see all entries:





5 comments:

Waterrose said...

This piece is just so lovely and a bride would look beautiful wearing it.

Anna said...

Jo, that choker is stunning and should definitely win! And you were a beautiful bride, too!!

Unknown said...

the piece is beautiful and you made a stunning bride! :-)

Melissa said...

Boy I wish I was getting married, because that is stunning. Would be great for a prom, too. I dont think I will be attending one of those anytime soon either.

Jean Hutter said...

I just voted for your Wedding choker - it is amazing!