Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Copper Sunset Ring

When my copper swarovski crystal met my metallic iris raspberry delicas, I knew it was meant to be. Seriously, these 2 colors together are amazing! The iris rasperry delicas could quite possibly be my favorite color delica, I've been using it a lot lately. How can you not love a color that is gold with flashes of purple?! The color of the beads is best seen in the 2nd and 3rd pics...in the 1st pic the crystal is getting all the attention.
I just get tickled every time I finish one of these. They're just so fun to make, and they're so sparkly!
It kinda has a vintage feel to it...like a flapper in a speakeasy, gold tassel dress, short slicked hair, and her finger shimmers every time she raises her glass to her lips.
Visit my Etsy listing for all the juicy details.


13 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely ring! and I love the colours!!!

Anonymous said...

Agree with you there, it does have quite a 20s feel. I too love the colors:)

QueenBeeing said...

What a beautiful ring!

Waterrose said...

ohhh that is a pretty combination!

Anna said...

That ring is gorgeous Joanna!

Hot Rocks said...

Wow, amazing beads, and such a pretty ring!

Anonymous said...

stunning!!!

Anonymous said...

That is really nice!

Beaderjojo said...

Thanks everyone! I'm hoping to do a matching pendant or necklace of some sort soon.

Over The Top Aprons said...

Beautiful ring and such quality work. You have the eye for beauty and style.

Petula said...

That's very nice. I would love to have that. :D

Marlaine said...

The ring is gorgeous!

Ayie said...

Really crafty!