Kristy from the Simply Shiny has tagged me. Tagging is sort of an internet "you're it" game...allowing people to get to know each other better, while building up links.
So, here is how tagging works:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. 4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven facts about Jojo:
1. From the ages of 18-20 I played bass guitar for a small local band, Gypsy Trane.
2. My favorite indulgent food is fettechine alfredo...I love it, and it *loves* my thighs.
3. I'm a hoop dancer (of the hula variety). I am ouside after work every day (weather permitting), trying new tricks, or just getting into a meditative state within the hoop.
4. I am the first child of 4 in my family, and was concieved in a cottage on Cape Cod.
5. I loooooove coffee. In fact...what am I doing sitting here right now at 8am in the morning without my cup? For shame. *grabs a cup of french vanilla*
6. I am the shortest in my family except for my mother. My "little" brother and sister are both a foot taller than me...and my youngest brother (who is 12 BTW) is exactly my height now.
7. Being of the original nintendo generation, my favorite video games are still Super Mario Bros, and The Legend of Zelda.
I’ve tagged these 7 great blogs. Be sure to check them out to see their responses.