Monday, November 10, 2008

Ooh, a blog award!

Both A Rose By Name and rkdsign88 has passed the Butterfly Award award on me! It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside...thanks gals!I am to then pass it along to 10 of my favorite blogs, which will not be easy!! Here are the rules!

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate 10 other blogs.

4. Add links to those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Here are 10 of my favorite blogs, that haven't been tagged with this award yet...not an easy decision I tell ya:

1. AlteredEvents
2. Three Fates Design
3. Aerten Art
4. Jael's Jewels
5. Designing Hilary
6. Waterrose Handcrafted Obsessions
7.Unique Charms
8. Tizzalicious Crafts and Cuteness
9. Maggies Crafting Adventures
10.Beadalicious

4 comments:

Waterrose said...

How wonderful! Thank you. I'll post it on my blog soon!

Jael said...

Thank you :)

Leslie said...

Aww!! Thank you! :P I*m honored & butterflies are my fav!

Tizzalicious said...

Thanks for the award! :)