Sunday, November 2, 2008

Vanilla & Chocolate, Chocolate & Vanilla

This set of bracelets was quite fun to make. When I was weaving them and counting out the beads it was fun to say "2 chocolate, 1 vanilla". Much better than 2A, 1B don't ya think? The beads almost look like wood but they are really size 6 toho glass seed beads. I usually work with much smaller beads, because I love the incredible detail that is possible. However there is something to be said for big beads. They not only give beadwork a great texture, but they work up a lot quicker than than their tiny counterparts.




10 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Those are pretty :)

Lynn said...

I like brown when it comes to accessories and that one is simply nice.I like the combination that u made. :)

Waterrose said...

Looks almost good enough to eat! I tried to leave a comment on the necklace below, but for some reason it would work...that necklace is lovely!

Leslie said...

Beautiful!

storybeader said...

cute bracelets - I can see wearing them together.

Anonymous said...

wow I like your collections. I can feature your design in my site as well. Just let me know if you are interested.

Beaderjojo said...

thanks fashionista, I would love that!

rkdsign88 said...

Lovely bracelets.
Please visit rkdsign88.blogspot.com. You have been given an award, please don't get confused, I post two awards.

Anna said...

Yum! :)

I have an award for you at my blog Jo! Please come see:
http://arosebyname.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Very nice piece.